With the present notice, we would like to inform you about the terms and conditions regarding our personal data collection and processing, carried out by BULLDOG PARTNERSHIP consisted of the following institutions: SCOALA GIMNAZIALA REDIU, MAIANDROS EPE, CENTRO UNIVERSITARIO SPORTIVO – CUSPADOVA, ASSOCIAÇÃO DE FUTEBOL DE BRAGANÇA, GYMNÁZIUM PAVLA HOROVA and CHAMPIONS FACTORY IRELAND LIMITED owners of the BULLDOG application (Romanian, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Slovak and English versions) and controller of the personal data collected through this application (hereinafter referred to as the “BULLDOG”).
BULLDOG has taken all necessary measures to ensure a high-level protection and security for the BULLDOG application, in accordance with the recognized best business practices.
Access and navigation in the BULLDOG application is free of charge. Any copying or reproduction in any manner, publication, modification alteration or in any other way use of the photographs, videos, images and logos included in the BULLDOG application is strictly forbidden.
BULLDOG reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time without prior notice of the users. Therefore, you are advised to review it regularly when using the application.
2. Which personal data do we collect?
When using this application, it is not required to register any personal data.
However, if you wish to sign in BULLDOG dashboard in order to create a new game for BULLDOG app you will be asked to submit certain personal information, such as: Name and Email Address
3. For what purposes do we collect your personal data?
We take care to collect only the necessary Personal Data, that is appropriate and clear for their intended purposes, and it is not subject to any further processing in any way incompatible with the purposes originally collected.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
• In order to contact you upon your registration so as to receive your email and send you a password for entering the application.
4. How long do we keep your Personal Data?
We ensure that the Personal Data we collect, is processed for no longer than what is required for the purpose of processing. The basic criteria that we take into account when determining the duration we keep your personal data are the time limitation of claims determined by law and the time limits within which a public authority may require us to provide them with information that we hold in our records.
5. What is the legal basis for BULLDOG processing your Data?
• Your consent, where appropriate, for one purpose (eg when you register in BULLDOG dashboard)
• Compliance with the obligations imposed by the Law (eg. when we need to notify our partners contact details to tax authorities)
• The protection of the legitimate interests of the BULLDOG partnership, as well as the fulfillment of contractual or statutory obligations.
6. With whom do we share your Personal Data?
As a rule, the data you provide us is not disclosed to third parties and is in no way made public or in any way exploited. In exceptional cases, personal user data may be transmitted to third-party service providers of BULLDOG, who process your personal data solely for the fulfillment of their obligations, arising from their contractual relationship with the BULLDOG and from their capacity as processors (such as third-party service providers, security services consultants, etc.).
Also, BULLDOG may disclose your personal information in the following cases:
• When it has the express content of the person to publish their data in any way
• If such a disclosure is required to exercise BULLDOG’s rights
• If it is required by law, a court order or any other government or regulatory authority
In the event that BULLDOG transfers your Personal Data to recipients outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, it will apply appropriate safeguards to ensure an adequate level of protection for your Personal Data.
7. How do we ensure that Processors respect your Data?
Data Processors, on behalf of the Partnership, have agreed and are contractually bound with us and among others:
• To keep confidentiality
• To not share Data with third parties without the Partnership’s consent or use them for their personal benefit
• To take appropriate safety measures
• To comply with the legal framework for the protection of Personal Data, in particularly Regulation 979/2016/ΕΕ (otherwise known as GDPR)
We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Our website and mobile applications comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and the E.U. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We don’t knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 in violation of COPPA, and if in the event that a user identifies himself or herself as a child under the age of 13 through a support request, we will not collect, store or use, and will delete in a secure manner, any personal information of such user.
All information asked in the Assessment test section are selected anonymously, are not connected in any way to personal data and are only used for scientific purposes seeking to understand the phenomenon of bullying in sports and contribute to the prevention of any form of bullying, verbal or physical.
8. What are your rights?
• You have the right to access your Personal Data.
This means that you have the right to be informed by us if we are processing your Data. If we are processing your Data, you can ask for information about the purpose of processing, the type of Data we hold, to whom we share it, how long we store it, but also about your other rights, such as correction, deletion, and submitting a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
• You have the right to correct inaccurate personal data.
If you find that there is an error in your Data, you can apply for us to correct it (for example, a name correction or an update of an address change).
• You have the right to be deleted/the right to be forgotten.
• You may ask us to delete your data if one of the reasons provided by the applicable legislation is in force.
• You have the right to transfer your Data.
In the event the processing is based on your consent or is required in order to execute a contract with you or is done by automated means, you may ask us to receive, in a readable form, the Data you have provided, or ask us to forward it to another controller/processor.
• You have the right to restrict processing.
You may ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data, if a reason provided by the applicable legislation is in force.
• You have the right to object and withdraw consent to the processing of your Data.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please send an email to email@example.com or a letter to the following address:
SCOALA GIMNAZIALA REDIU
SOS. VALEA REDIULUI NR. 342
Lastly, if you believe that we are in breach of the applicable law for the protection of your personal data, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority, registered in Sos.Valea Rediuluinr 342 Rediu 70740, Romania.
9. Limitation of Liability
The BULLDOG application may include links to other websites not controlled by BULDOG partnership but by other owners (individuals or legal entities) to which the above websites belong. Under no circumstances is BULLDOG partnership liable for any damage the user may suffer from his/her visit to other sites, including any unlawful processing of his or her personal data by reason of the visit to the above sites.
Cookies are small text files containing information, which are sent by bulldogproject.eu website and are downloaded to the user-visitor’s personal computer or smart device. These files may contain information on the type of web browser used by each user-visitor, the type of computer, operating system, internet provider and other technical information.
(a) Google Analytics
To conduct surveys for statistical purposes and/or to improve the content and services of Bulldogproject.eu and/or to measure its effectiveness.
(b) Social networking
Cookies are placed by social networking site providers in order to enable the visitor to easily share the content of bulldogproject.eu via these sites.
The website www.allaboutcookies.org offers good and simple instructions on how to manage cookies, using different types of web browsers.